Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Shannon's wedding




I recently had the pleasure of attending a dear friend of mines wedding. Shannon and JR got married on June the 27 the ceremony was held in Coquitlam. although  I didn't get too many good photos of the ceremony I was able to get some of the first dance which shows just how intimate and lovely her wedding was 


The Reception was held at The Heart house in Burnaby, The venue was amazing but the food was something absolutely to RAVE about it was the best food I have had in a while!

Shannon's mom and sister watching their first dance ......






                  My husband and Little Girl I like how the picture is slightly over exposed 

Congratulations Shannon and Jr we couldn't be more happy for the both of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment